Friday 28 December 2018

NORTH SIKKIM | THE GATEWAY OF HEAVEN

Here I tried to capture the beauty of Sikkim in the month of August,2018.
I travelled solo in this trip, visited the most beautiful part of the cleanest state of India. I travelled through many villages of North Sikkim district like chungthung, thangu etc and some of them are very popular globally as Lachen, Lachung etc. I got the luck to visit one of the highest lakes of the world i.e Sacred Gurudongmar Lake which is very near to Indo-China border. In this trip I experienced my first snow fall at thangu checkpost. It was really really exciting. If you are fond of waterfalls then visit Sikkim in the month of July and August, believe me this is the best time! 

I am leaving my travel gallery for you. Enjoy and don't forget to give me your feedback.
You can also watch the entire travel VLOG on YOUTUBE by searching the channel " TOUROHOLIC".
That's all. Tata ... 👍



LACHUNG

YUMTHUM VALLEY

ZERO POINT

ZERO POINT

SOMEWHERE NEAR ZERO POINT

ONE LAZY MORNING

LACHUNG IN B&W

LACHUNG FROM MY WINDOW

ON THE WAY TO GURUDONGMAR



LACHEN IN B&W

GANGTOK

LACHUNG

SERENDIPITY

ONE FINE MORNING AT LACHUNG






ITS NOT SWITZERLAND

ZERO POINT IN B&W

SEVEN SISTERS FALLS

I AM LOST

MY DREAM HOUSE

LACHEN, A SMALL VILLAGE OF GOD

I LOST MY WAY

SURREAL

NATURE IS PURE

MY LIFE IS FLOWING OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment

NORTH SIKKIM | THE GATEWAY OF HEAVEN Here I tried to capture the beauty of Sikkim in the month of August,2018. I travelled solo in thi...